Friday, December 23, 2011

what happened to December?

This month has gone so quickly!


I finished the little friendship star quilt and turned it in at the guild Christmas Party. The lady in charge of the Silent Auction asked me if I wanted it back if no one bid on it. I was surprised and said I would take it back. It made me a little sad. It is not my favorite quilt but I think it would make a cute table topper or wallhanging. I am sure she was being efficient and not disparaging. I hope someone bids on it.

My bee had a dinner out for Christmas and a notion gift exchange.

I had a work trip to my home town of Kalamazoo, MI. It was the week of my birthday. How cool is that? I have had Michigan and Houston areas at my current job for 2.5 years but I never had a reason to visit Kalamazoo until this month. I had some great times with family including a cake from my favorite bakery! It was a fun birthday.

My grandson, Brandon came and stayed 6 days. We did Christmas shopping and wrapping. We played lots of games, and made juices and green smoothies with my new juicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment