Sunday, February 12, 2012

California Rail and Science Project

I am working on the California Rail quilt this weekend.  It has to be ready by Thursday morning for the quilt show.  Fortunately, I have Monday off work.


I traveled 3 weeks in January and that is not helping my time management to finish this quilt.




One weekend my Grandson, Brandon, needed to work on making a crab for a science report.  We had a lot of fun working on it and him learning to use the sewing machine and doing some hand sewing.  He had called me when I was in Minneapolis and said, “I need your help with a science project”.  I was slightly dismayed because it’s been years since I had done anything science related but then he said, “I have to make a report on an animal, and I have to be creative – so I am going to make a crab and he is going to be holding the report in his claws and I need you to help me sew him”.

No comments:

Post a Comment