Saturday, August 13, 2016

Quilting! and a Surprize Ribbon.

I lived without my APQS Millenium set up for almost two years after I moved.  With the longer work commute then the children living with me it was on the back burner.  All spring I have been tentative about getting it operational.  Finally I called my dealer, Connie Keller from Lewisville, TX and within two hours I was completely up and running.  I am so pleased!  Connie is so sweet and helpful.  I am just kicking myself for not calling her sooner.

So, I am quilting.  See picture below:
I'll explain more about what the project is in a later post.

Quilter's Guild of Plano quilt show is this weekend.  I went in on Friday for my volunteer shift and was delighted to see that Willow II won a ribbon.  I didn't know the silent auction items were going to be judged.


No comments:

Post a Comment