Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Making Little Quillts



My production has slowed.  I am still working on things but I am trying to do some original creations to put in my guild's silent auction in August.  I get frozen up sometimes, unsure if other's will like what I am doing or if I even like it...

I did a simple collage and quilted it on cream - but I forgot to take a picture and it's already turned in to the guild.  This is when I was just forming the leaders on parchment paper.  I will try and get a good picture at the show.


I've been playing with silk fusion and thought I'd make some flowers.  I couldn't find the background I wanted so put them on gray then decided I really needed the orange/peach background and I found it.  I will start quilting it today.



No comments:

Post a Comment