Thursday, September 14, 2017

I won a sewing machine!

Last weekend I participated in the North Texas Shop Hop.  It was the first time I'd ever visited every shop in a shop hop which is much easier to do now that I am retired.  I got a lot of ideas from seeing projects, fabric, displays but there wasn't anything particular I was shopping for though I did try to buy at least a fat quarter from every shop. 

I found out this morning that I won the gift basket from one of the shops.  If you visited all 11 shops then you were in a drawing for a $200 gift basket - each of the 11 shops was giving away one.  I won from Sew It UP  which is a lovely Bernina store with very cute fabric.  This is what they gave me:


I am very happy.  I feel so blessed.  I think this will make a great machine to take to workshops and now when my granddaughters visit we will be able to have 2 machines going at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. WOW! A new machine for FREE! You really lucked out. Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete