Monday, December 24, 2018

Bonnie Hunter's Good Fortune

I haven't been posting but as usual for this time of year I am enjoying working on Bonnie's Mystery this year.  If you want to see what everyone else is doing click  Good Fortune part 5


 I chose these colors for my palette.  oh, and neutrals - lots of neutrals.



I am working on clue 5.  Here are some of the components.  I am anxious to see how it turns out.  It has been especially fun because I have been sewing at Best Little Retreat Center in Texas for day  retreats with friends as we work on this quilt.

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colour scheme! It is going to be fun seeing how this mystery comes together with so many different sized units.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. I agree I can't wait to see how it comes together!

    ReplyDelete