I wanted to make a small quilt for the guild silent auction. It's a fundraiser at the quilt show which will be in October. I tried to go through old projects thinking I might finish one but I was dissatisfied with the ones I had available for one reason or another.
Last weekend I decided to use this Patrick Lose pattern that I had - I'd made it once before for a gift exchange in my sewing group back in 2010.
I didn't finish a ufo but I used stash fabrics and had a lot of fun choosing colors. A couple pictures look slanted. I snapped a quick photo on a design wall that is just leaning against the wall....then I dropped my quilt off so I couldn't correct the phot. it is a rectangle!