Tuesday, November 21, 2017

One thing leads to another

So..I was fired up to finish the trash to treasure pineapple top.  I made 42 blocks, but they needed little corners.  I think the corners will be grey.  I debated about other techniques wondering if I could do the 5 or 10 minute block into the corners as the blocks come together.  Here is a link to one of the videos 10 minute quilt block 

Ultimately I decided that I would just chain sew the blocks and add corners and trim.  I knew I had grey fabric with a quilt I'd started and then decided not to make.  I retrieved the grey fabric and found I had more of the first block done than I remembered.  I decided to go ahead and make this quilt rather than discard it.  I kind of like it again.  The pattern is Round and Round by Camille Roskelley.




No comments:

Post a Comment