Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Classes

 During this time of covid isolation, I have enjoyed taking classes online.  I have taken several though the Mancuso Shows https://www.quiltfest.com/

Two recent ones were very good.  Phyllis Cullen taught Put On A Scrappy Face.  She is an excellent teacher and I enjoyed it so much I also bought her book.  I am looking forward to doing more portraits.  This is my progress so far - I need to add leaves for a headress and then layer with tulle and quilt


I also took Mixed Media Graffiti with Margarita Korioth as the instructor.  She was a great teacher too.  We went over many techniques.  



I especially liked learning how to make cheesecloth skins.  Her class kits where well supplied and generous.  She included the label above for us to put on our projects.



No comments:

Post a Comment