Friday, July 9, 2021

Sarah Bond Class

 I took a zoom class from Sarah Bond.  I love her work.  I can't find a website for her but this is the instagram https://www.instagram.com/slbphilly/?hl=en

I took the class in June from Mancuso.  It was called coming full circle.  This is a picture of one of her quilts.  She taught us how to do all the different circles.


I made blocks of the string circle.  I didn't think it through though...I was using 3 colors but with a darker purple accent.  the part I didn't think through was I just had a little of the purple I didn't think about needing more to do a full circle.  But it was fun.  and she is a good teacher.  

this is my first effort.


I have a lot of projects going at this time, so I don't know when I will do more but I eventually would like to do more.  She also taught us how to do circles in an hexagonal setting.  Below a picture of one of her quilts.  I'd love to do something like that.



No comments:

Post a Comment