After all my travels (3 back to back trips 23 days, followed by a full week at work) it felt good to have a quiet weekend. I didn’t get as much done as I hoped, but I made headway. One of the downsides to all the travel – I had instructions for the first step of a mystery quilt our bee is doing, but I couldn’t find them. So I tried a new little hexagon quilt, and then I found the instructions. Well next weekend I will put together the mystery segment one.
Missouri Star Quilt Company had a youtube video of this ruler and I thought I would try it.
I also ordered a jellyroll of Kona pastels. I don’t usually work with solids but I like how this is coming along and I hope I can do some cool quilting on it.