Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Organizing and Playing

My grandson, Brandon, spent Thanksgiving with me. He and his little sister, Natalie came over Wednesday night. He wanted to be with me on Thanksgiving because he thought I would be all alone eating salad on Thanksgiving. What a hoot!


Natalie only lasted one day before she became homesick. Brandon stayed all weekend. We played marathon sessions of Plants vs Zombies, and he helped me organize my longarm tools and templates.

All my other grandchildren are in Tennessee and I won’t see them until Christmas.

Below are pictures of longboards under the machine in dish racks, an idea someone posted on a longarm forum, and also the small templates in racks on the bookcase.  I purchased pot lids from The Container Store for the smaller items.  I also bought a plastic wheeled bookcase that I can slide up to the longarm and keep pins and small rulers handy.


No comments:

Post a Comment