Sunday, May 8, 2016

I know what I am going to work on next



A truth: The more you quilt, the more you use your stash. The less you sew,
the more you buy.
Weird, isn't it?!
Nancie on Stashbuster’s  Yahoo Group

I like the row by row that many shops are participating in during the summer months.  Last summer when I had a two year old in tow, I would make brief visits to quilt shops and if I liked their row I would buy the kit.  I usually don’t buy kits but I thought I was going to be sewing again at the end of summer and it seemed like a bright and cheery fabric.  Life stayed busy so the kits lingered in a drawer.  I forgot about them.
Yesterday I had an email from a friend.  Dana lives in Houston and I had asked her to pick me up a row by row pattern from any quilt shop she visited in that area.  She surprised me by buying and sending me a kit.  So, when I saw her email I remembered I had some row kits to put together.  I have found what I am going to work on next – doing the machine applique and putting these rows together. 




The kit came with the charms/buttons to add on.  Aren't they cute?





I have also been sewing up more snap bags as they go quickly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment