Sunday, April 3, 2022

Whimsical Quilt - Little Girl

 This is from an online class I took with Cristina Arcenegui Bono in January.  I have learned a lot of from it.  

This is a year were I am trying to work on lots of different things.  I wanted to complete this quilt.  I had it back on the frame to do  little more stitching but now it is done.  I think I will face it rather than do a binding.  

In the future I will do the coloring before I do the quilting.  I used some ink tense pencils and some Tsukeniko Fabrico markers.  

I do like some aspects of the girls hair - the way it is streaked...that happened because one end of a Tombow marker was dried and streaky.  But I did the highlights with a reddish-brown and they would have worked better with a lighter shade.




No comments:

Post a Comment